Comprehensive Blood Chemistry Panel
We regularly assess bloodwork for our patients to provide a thorough understanding on how certain levels of the body chemistry are operating. A comprehensive blood assessment is a cost effective way to get a snapshot of how well a variety of processes in the body are operating. It gives insight into the presentation of chronic disease and associated symptoms that may be being experienced.
Common blood tests we request include;
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- Plasma zinc
- Serum Copper
- Ceruloplasmin – copper transport protein
- Liver Function Test (ALT, ALP, GGT, Albumin, Total protein, Bilirubin)
- Thyroid Panel (TSH, T3, T4, RT3, TPO, Trab)
- Cardiovascular - Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL, ratio’s, Lipoprotein
- Kidney Function and Electrolytes - Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Bicarbonate, Urea, GFR and Creatinine
- Iron studies
- Blood sugar
- Full Blood Count
Blood chemistry panel pricing
A customised blood chemistry panel can range from $30 to $700. However, many of the tests can be performed under Medicare and more often than not there is no cost to the patient for blood tests.
We are able to assist you with obtaining a blood test referral through our network of links to nurse practitioners and general practitioners.